- Preperation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Makes: 4 Muffins
- 70g Pancetta Flat Mild - diced
- 150g butternut pumpkin - cut into 2 cm cubes
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 50g feta
- chives & parsley
- Place the pumpkin in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with water and microwave at 2 minute intervals or until tender (5-8 minutes)
- Meanwhile, fry the diced pancetta in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Combine the eggs, milk, a pinch of salt and freshly cracked pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Divide the pumpkin and pancetta into 4 ramekins or muffin tins. Pour the egg mixture over, and top each tin with a few cubes of feta.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is lightly golden.
- Top with fresh herbs and serve warm, or refrigerate for 3-4 days
256 cals / 6.3g C / 16.5g F / 19.7g P
These little breakfast bites are so easy to make and are perfect for prepping ahead for those busy weekday mornings.