- Preperation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Makes: 1 pizza
- 200g pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 60g wild boar salami, finely sliced
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g goats cheese, crumbled
- ¼ head Treviso
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 70g pancetta, finely sliced
- fresh oregano leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 240°C, and set a pizza stone on the middle shelf. Roll out the dough to a 30cm disc, then cover with pizza sauce, wild boar salami, shredded mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and goats cheese. Slide onto the pizza stone and bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly blackened on the edges.
- Meanwhile, toss the Treviso in extra virgin olive oil and cook on a grill until lightly blackened, then tear into pieces. Scatter over the top with pancetta and oregano.